Search This Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Workout Log

Good morning all!! I am really enjoying this blogging thing!! Thank you Susan for introducing it to me!! I love it!! Workout this morning was good. We used the Star track elipticals in the Y. My feet did wonderfully, no numbness!! Yipee!! We did weights this morning as well. We focused more on upper body, due to a little soreness from yesterday's sprinting. I know we are strong and will be successful in Chicago. For all those who don't know, we will be running the Chicago Marathon in October. Yes, ALL 26.2 miles!! We are truely warriors!! I will leave you all with an inspirational quote I recently found. I hope you all will find this relavent and motivational.

"...One of the lessons I have learned (from sport) is that you've got to face your fear. You can't avoid it. You can't turn your back on it. You can't ignore it. You can't pretend that it is not there and you can't run from it. ... It's scary. But you face that fear, you get through it, and then you overcome it. You learn that you have to take the risks in order to receive the rewards."
Kimiko Hirai Soldati
Blog on friends!!

No comments: