Search This Blog

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Food Log 7/24/05

I will not reveal what I ate yesterday, Just know that it was plenty!!!

Today:
Breakfast:
Jamaican Banana Bread
Chocolate Smoothie
Lunch:
PB and J sandwich
Ritz crisps
Applesauce cup
Peanut M and M's
Dinner:
Jeanie O turkey Dogs 2
10 oven cooked tater tots
Sugar Free Jello cup

Running Total:
Calories:1632
Fat:64.9
Carbs:215
Protein:48.7
Fiber:14

**I just found out about a family death, so I may actually do a slow easy run today. I feel a little sad even though I did not know the person all that well. It is sad to think that one whole generation on one side of my family is gone. I mourn the loss of the last Carver.
***Decided to hold true to the "Day of Rest" plan. I did not move around very much today. Mostly napped and ate, light dog walking, but nothing strenuous!! I did get a lot of reading done today!

No comments: