Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Food Log 7/26/05

Breakfast:
1/2 cup Egg beaters
2 slices of toast with Cinnabutter
Snack:
Birthday cake (oh yes, you read that correctly!!)
Lunch:
2 Turkey Dogs
1/2 Vegetarian Baked Beans
Snack:
Birthday cake (if you are going to blow, blow it big I say)
Dinner:
Ceasar Salad (leftover from Maggiano's)

Running Totals:
Calories:1825
Fat:85.5
Carbs:208
Protein:44
Fiber:28

**Today is a Double Day!! Yea!! I plan to do 2 workouts today!!
** I did not end up doing 2 workouts today. I am not sure why, I feel strong. Lack of motivation? Who knows. I did do one workout with Susan this evening: 30 minutes XT (377 cal. burned), and 30 minutes of tough weights. Upper body only, due to the fact that we will be doing 16 quarter mile repeats. Yes, that does say 16!! Yikes!! I can do it!

No comments: