Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Food Log

I am not working out today!! I am going to give my body a chance to heal and get healthy!! I was running soooooo well before I got sick and I don't want to wait another couple of months to run that well again!! So here I am with all of this energy, well almost all this energy, and no exercise to do!! Hahahaha!! You know that you are adicted to exercise when you have a really hard time taking a whole day off with no exercise!! It is sad really!!
Breakfast: 1/4 cup oatmeal measured dry, Butter spread (no partially hydrogenated anything on the label), Sprinkle of Brown sugar, 1 cup sliced peaches (7:45)
Lunch: 3oz tuna, light mayo, 1/2 diced fresh tomato, 1/2 cup baby spinach torn, 1/2 romaine heart torn and mixed in with tuna salad, Tuna salad mix spooned onto a large Romaine lettuce leaf (like a lettuce wrap), 2 carrots with Fat Free ranch dressing (on the do not eat list, and probably has partially hydrogenated oils in it)--Hey does anyone have a ranch like dip recipe that is healthy???? I need to find something to dip carrots into. I don't really like carrots raw or cooked for that matter without something to dip them in. Oh well, I am sure if I really looked I could find something!! Just thought someone out there might have a suggestion. (11:45)
Snack: Protein Shake with soy protein, water, blackberries, omega's, strawberries
Dinner: Unfried chicken breast (spices, egg whites, and crushed corn flakes [no flour involved] baked in oven), Roasted red potatoes (tossed with olive oil, spices and baked in oven), green salad

Blog on friends!!

No comments: