Search This Blog

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Food Log

Breakfast: (7:45am)
2 eggs (real ones, not the egg beater kind)
2 slices of Canadian Style Bacon (thinly sliced)
1 cup (8oz) Simply Orange Juice (100% Juice. Yes, I checked the label. Hahaha)
Lunch: (12:30pm)
Left over Sesame Ginger Stir Fry (I made it a home. 1/2 cup White long grain rice, green beans, broccoli florets, and carrot with Sesame Ginger Sauce)
Dinner: (6:45pm)
Mesquite Grilled Pork Loin (about 4 oz)
Mashed Potatoes (about 3/4 cup)
Spinach Salad ( I may not actually eat this, due to potential potty problems at the half in the morning. I have a bad history with salads before running. All kinds of salads result in desperate searches for toilets!! EEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!)
*I had 1/2 cup Fresh Green Beans (steamed), instead of Spinach Salad
Snack: I did not have all of this at once. Brown Rice Cake with Apple Butter spread, 2oz yogurt (1/2 of container thing), 1 cup of Gatorade endurance, 1 mini bag of microwave popcorn (not the good kind of course, the kind with movie theater butter on it)
*I took my Blood Sugar this evening to watch what it does before and after the half.
9:30pm: 96 (This is great!!)
Blog on friends!!

No comments: