Search This Blog

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Food Log

Yesterday I did 3 x 1 mile repeats on the treadmill (9:30, 8:15, and 10:15). The last one I slowed down on due to an overshoot on time. I ran out of it!! Oops!! No running today, I will run 10 tomorrow!!
Today has been a fun day. I went to have Afternoon tea at this place near SMU, I think. It was soo cool!! I love tea and the fact that they make a dining experience centered around tea is even better!!
The wheat and yeast thing is not too bad, but still pretty tough!! I am working on it. I will get there!! If I can cut dairy and tomatoes out of my diet, I can cut wheat too!! I am hungry though. I will have to tackle this, if I get too hungry I will likely eat the paint of the walls!! I am sure this is on the "do not eat" list. I am starting to hate this list!! Heehee!! Hey Susan, is Sprouts really open?? I went by and the sign was up but it was just workers in there!! I will be so pumped if it opens earlier than projected!!
Breakfast: (7:30)--woke up around 7:00
1 cup Organic rolled oats (soaked overnight and measured cooked)
1 TBSP Country Crock Light (I will have to work on getting rid of this, it is only chemicals!!)
1TBSP Sugar Free pancake syrup (also going to have to work on the sweet cravings, but for now this is better than sugar, right?)
Granny Smith Apple
Lunch: (11:45)--probably needed to eat something in between, but no time, I was working
Tuna salad (I don't know what was in it, celery, tuna and possibly mayo--don't eat list)
**I scraped the tuna off of the bread it was on. This was particularly humiliating because my sister started just laughing at me and calling me crazy. She thinks I am going insane with all of this nutrition stuff!! I think because it is soooooo completely different from the way I used to eat!! Oh well!! She can make fun of me all she wants it won't make a difference!!
Apple (no other fruits were available, scones were the only other option)
Green Tea
Chocolate Brownie (Yup, you guessed it, do not eat list. I am sure you could probably guess why!! Heehee)
Snack: (4:30)--I did losts of shopping in between lunch and snack, I figured American Cookie Company is against the rules, so I did not have anything.
3oz. Chicken breast (left over from last night)
2 carrots
1TBSP Veggie dip (still against the rules)
2 small pieces of sausage
Dinner:(7:00)--Babe's Chicken
** We are going out for family birthday celebration. I have been trying to avoid this resteraunt from the time I had heard about it. There are 2 things on the menu:Fried Chicken and Chicken Fried Steak. There are 2 sides: Mashed potatoes and gravy, and Iceberg Lettuce salad. This is the ENTIRE menu. Heart attack city!! Wooohoo!! Actually it doesn't even sound appetizing. Yuck!! Grease, ewwww!! For the sake of the family, I will go. I will just be only in there asking for the salad dry and picking the skin off of the chicken!! I am sure it will be just as good!!
Blog on friends!!

No comments: