Search This Blog

Monday, November 28, 2005

Food and Workout Log

Pre Workout: Chocolate Protein Shake (4:45)
Breakfast: 1/2 cup oatmeal measured dry, Pumpkin sread, Stevia (7:00)
Lunch: 2 cups Chicken Tortilla Soup (1:00)
Snack: Cashew Coconut Brittle (about 3 pieces) 4:00
Dinner: Spaghetti Squash, Pizza Sauce and sprinkle of Mozarella cheese (5:00)

Workout this morning was lifting with Richard. We stumbled through it and finished feeling like we could start the week. Hhaha. I came home and took a nap before working out the Dianne. I am still feeling under the weather. This cold or flu or whatever it is is totally taking me down. Susan and I made a great effort and attempt at running 5 miles. It took us a sad 1 hour and 4 minutes. We walked a lot. It was soo windy and cold! I love the cold but not the wind. I could not make my legs work today. I felt like I was slogging through mud about knee deep. Oh well, I must be sick still. My mind says yes, my body says what a minute here, you are not healthy yet. I guess I will have to rest a bit more before logging too many more miles.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Get well soon.

D said...

Some running (and walking) is better than none! Hope you feel better soon.