Search This Blog

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Race Results

The Half, Dallas Texas 2005
I finished in 2:52 (13:09). Oh Well, I thought I stayed in the 12 minute mile range!! Wooohoo!! I PR'd. Hhahaha. Last Year I finished in 2:54. Heehee. Not that much better this year. I started getting really dizzy around mile 4 and it got worse as the race went on. I have to figure this out. My Blood Sugar was the lowest I have tested so far: 86. Post Race was 108. I need to eithger get over this or learn to ignore it better. It is killing my times!! I know I am capable of running faster. I will keep pushing through it!! Kevin my husband said that I am more pleasant to be around this year compared to last. I guess that means I am in better shape. I know that 10 minute mile is out there somewhere!! I will keep chasing it. I have pics to post, but later. I am off to take a nap!!

Blog on Friends!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Job Marathena! I look forward to seeing the pics.

BuckeyeRunner said...

Nice job on your half!!