Search This Blog

Sunday, November 27, 2005

I Love Pie!!

Thank goodness the pie is gone!! Yay!! I am coming home today anyway, so I think I could withstand a few hours before eating more pie. You never know though, I don't have any will power!! My only rationalization: It is the holidays and this is what you eat on the holidays!! Hahaha!! I have managed to stay away from all things with wheat in it, unless you count pie crust. That one slipped right by me. You know, like when you go to Mexico. You are told don't drink the water, but somehow you forgot about the ice that makes your drink cold. Isn't ice made of water?? And doesn't it contain the same nasty bacteria that the water has in it?? Hahaha!! I know my efforts were good. My intentions were even better. I did manage to run yesterday, only 3 miles though. I hitched a ride with my mom to the Y and ran on a treadmill in a gym that I swear could have been hotter than the Mobi desert (Is that such a place??). It was hot, really hot. Plus I had trouble avoiding the temptation to choke on all of the snot my body is producing. 3 miles is darn good if you ask me. I ended up showing my mom a few exercises that will "work on the areas that I need to change the most". I love showing people new exercises. It is like I am putting my creativity on display. Anyway, I swear I tell her everytime I come home that spot reducing doesn't work. Otherwise everyone would be chewing gum to reduce double chins. And those still exist, so it must not work!! Hahahaha!! Oh well!! Maybe someday she will get it.
My client A called me last night just make sure that I was coming to her birthday bowling party and that I was bringing my sexy husband with me. I was trying avoid telling her that I have 2 volleyball practices to run and sleep to get before she interupted me by saying "You must come, my whole family wants to meet you." Guilt. I am such a sucker and the biggest push over I have ever met. No, is simply not a word that comes out of my mouth. I need to learn the eligant art of saying that word without feeling so guilty. Vacation is over with. Welcome back to reality. I had a nice break. I am just sooooo sorry that I have been sick the entire week. If I had been home, I would have stayed in my pajamas the whole time. It was nice to get away from everything. No offense my dearest friends Richard and Susan. Everyone needs a break on occasion. We are having breakfast this morning and it is off to avoid rain as we travel home. It might actually snow in Ok this week. I am totally jealous. Did I mention to any of Y'all that I hate Texas??? It is too stinking hot and it never snows. Ok, only on rare occassions does it snow.
Breakfast:1 egg Scrambled, 1 apple sliced and 1 piece of spelt toast with cinnamon sprinkled over it.
Lunch: who knows, I will have to add to this when I get home.

My wonderful husband is summoning me to pack the mess I have created in the guest room. I must go.
Blog on friends!!

No comments: