Search This Blog

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Happy Late Turkey Day!!

I am in the land of low technology. Dial up service. I have not blogged due to this fact. It may even have a hard time publishing my entries today!! I am still sick. It is amazing how much snot the body produces. I have gone from totally stuffed up to really runny!! Yuck!! And I am losing my voice!! Yuck again!!
I have only run 1 day since I have been in OK. I plan to run today though. On Turkey day I snuck out and got a quick 4.25 in. Not nearlly as quick as my compadres (I have been sick!!!). I finished in 44:20 (10:30's I think). This is a guess, the dial up is too slow to check into it!!
Santa came early this year and I got a huge new TV. Welcome to the year 2005 Karrie and Kevin. It is so large, we don't think it will fit on the entertainment system stand we have. Oh what a terrible problem to have!!
My food intake hasn't been horrible, but not great either. Come on, I have to live right!?? I have only slightly held back from the fabulous deserts my family prepares every holiday!! Those who know me, know that I try not to endulge too much but during the holidays, I have pies and fudge. My dad makes the most incredible homemade fudge. We always gobble it up before it hits the table!! I definitely had my share of it!! Sorry Dr. P, I can't hold back!! I have been faithful with the Ginsing and Fungalytic!! My family laughs but is very supportive of my newest dietary overhaul.
11/24
Breakfast:small red apple with cinnamon, 1 egg scrambled, 1 slice of bacon, tea with stevia
Snack:1 piece of spelt, 1 egg hardboiled + fat free mayo
Lunch: Turkey (2 slices), Ham (not sure how much), 1/4 cup mashed potatoes, 1 sweet potato with butter and cinnamon
Snack: 5 or 6 pieces of fudge
Ran 4.25 miles
Dinner:Picked at the ham, and pecan pie with light cool whip
11/25
Breakfast:1 egg scrambled, 1 sausage patty, 1 small red apple, 1/2 medium banana, tea and stevia
Snack: 3 pieces of fudge, 1 shameful piece of pumpkin pie
Lunch: Turkey and ham (about the size of my palm), 1/2 cup mashed potatoes, 1 cup sweet potatoes
Dinner: Large Green Lettuce Salad (romain and spinach), Grilled Chicken and very, very little Ceasar dressing (I'll have to work on the dressing--against the rules), 2 slices of cornbread
Snack: Lemon Pie (I think I have it all out of my system now)
No running yesterday, I still feel like garbage!!
11/26
Breakfast:Small red apple and 1/2 banana with cinnamon, 1 slice of spelt
I will blog more later!! Probably tomorrow!!

Blog on friends!!
I miss you all dearly!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was in the land of dial-up for 4 days as well and I feel your pain. I am so glad to be back to high speed.