Search This Blog

Monday, November 07, 2005

Food and Workout Log

Workout:
Upper body weights with Richard
Breakfast: (7:00am)
Frosted Flakes (1 heaping cup), 1 cup Soy milk
OJ (9:00am)
Lunch:(12:30)
PB and J sandwich, 1 serving of Baked Cheetos, 1 Large apple with Sugar free Caramel apple dip
Dinner: (5:00)
1 cup homemade spaghetti sauce (secret recipe, just know that it has tons of veggies and herbs in it), 1 cup Barilla Plus Angel Hair Pasta, 1 slice whole wheat garlic toast, 1 tiny slice of Apple Pie (it is my hubby birthday, I have to have some pie!!)

Afternoon Workout:
2 miles in 20 minutes. I struggle with the heat, is it ever going to go away?? (88 degrees, give me a break it is November!!) I was really dizzy afterward, but felt a lot better after about 5 minutes of rest. I just lied down on the floor under the fan and felt better quickly. I didn't take any blood sugar mesurements, perhaps I should have!!

2 comments:

D said...

Congrats on your 1/2!!

Unknown said...

"88 degrees" I think it may have hit 58 degrees here yesterday. Looks like it was good weather for the race.