Search This Blog

Monday, November 14, 2005

Food and Workout Log

**Yeah, the Turkey Meatloaf came from Sprouts. I think I might love that place!!
Richard and I met this morning to weights and it pretty much sucked!! Neither one of us wanted to be working out. We sort stumbled through the whole thing. It was almost pointless, but I do feel a twinge in my thighs from the little bit of leg stuff we did. Oh well!! Hopefully it will be better next week!!
PreWorkout: (4:30)
1/2 a very large organic banana
Breakfast: (6:30)
1 cup measured cooked Rolled oats (organic, of course...hahaha), Country Crock, Maple extract (minimal, just for taste), Vruit juice (it has carrot, pineapple, apple, and other fresh juices in it..100%juice)
Snack: (10:00)
the other half of banana
Lunch:(12:00)
Egg salad sandwich served open faced on toasted spelt with spinach, sliced tomato, and celery sticks (hard boiled egg (1), paprika, onion, celery, minimal mayo[against the rules]
Snack: (2:00)
Protein smoothie (Supro Protein Powder from sprout, black berries, mango, and fresh squeezed OJ, with H2O)
Dinner: (4:30)
the rest of the Bumble Bee salad served over Spinach salad (baby spinach and fresh diced tomatoes--I am so glad these are no longer on the "don't eat" list!!), I also may drizzle a teaspoon of Olive oil over the salad.
Snack: (6:30)
Granny Smith Apple with Cinnamon sprinkled over it.

*I am scheduled to do a 3 mile tempo run today. I will more than likely do it this afternoon!! I am feeling sluggish this morning. Is it from the reduction in Carbs, or the switch from bad carbs to good ones??? I hope my regular energy comes back soon, I miss it!! Fake it until you make it right??

Blog on friends!!

No comments: