Search This Blog

Monday, November 21, 2005

Food and Workout Log

This morning I cancelled my workout with Richard. I think I must be the rudest person ever!! I cancelled at 4:45 am!! I was supposed to meet him at 5am!! Sad. I feel like poop. I have inevitably caught what ever garbage is going around. I can hardly swallow, my head might explode, my eyes are full of sand and I appear as though I have not slept for days even though I slept approximately 12 hours last night. Bleghh. I despise being sick!!
Yesterday I had the most amazing day. Starting with our run. Susan and I met and ran 10 miles. The same loop we ran last weekend. I wanted to beat our time. We did. We finished in 1:46 (10:30 somethings)!! I think that might be a PR for that distance!! Holy smokes we were running really well!! I went home and met up with my dad and husband. Somehow my husband came up with Dallas Cowboys tickets. They were playing the Detroit Lions. We had soo much fun!! I had never beent to a NFL game before!! It was totally cool!! About half way through my throat started hurting though!! :( I still had a great time!! Flow.
Breakfast: (8:30)
Protein Smoothie (mango, soy protein, strawberries), 1 small piece of spelt toast with Pumpkin Spice spread
Lunch: (12:15)
1 cup spinach, 1/4 cup diced tomatoes, Egg salad (1 egg, paprika, salt, pepper, thyme, minimal amounts of light mayo), 3 carrots sliced, 1 TBSP veggie dip (don't worry Dr. P, I don't have any more so this won't show back up), Protein smoothie (water, soy protein, chocolate syrup, peppermint flavoring)
Dinner: (5:30)
Shamefull!!
Wendy's 3 chicken strips, fries, and fruit punch, jolly rancher lollipop. (I am having the hardest time kicking the sugar habit!!)
No workout today.
I have full intentions on leading buttcamp tomorrow morning, I may not participate though. I will be there though.
I will be posting pics from the game tomorrow!! I am exhausted. I want to sleep now!!
Blog on friends!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Get Well so you can keep up with Susan.

psbowe said...

Via many of your running maniacs, I'm here. All I can say is take in lots of water, rest, and hopefully it'll flush it all out of your system. :)