Search This Blog

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Food and Workout Log

This morning Susan and I met to run 10 miles!! I was excited to get out on the road again. She hadn't done very much running since the marathon, so she was only expecting to keep up. We hung together though. It is good to have my friend back!! We walked the first mile and ran the following 9. Actually the following 9 were walk/run miles, but we did really well!! We did the first 4 in 38 something I think, and finished the remaining 5 in 1:48. Not bad. My goal was to do 10 in 2 hours (12 minute miles). We finished just in time for that. I was proud of us!! I felt great and strong after the run. No dizziness or anything else weird!! Maybe Dr. Voodoo has something to his ideas!
PreWorkout: POS Shake (protein) (6:45)
Mile 5: Whole Banana(7:something)
Post workout: Bartlett Pear (9:45)
Meal 1 (after run): 3/4 cup oatmeal, 1/4 cup protein powder, Soy milk, Sugar Free Syrup (11:00)
Meal 2: About 10 Almond Chocolate Clusters (12:00)
Meal 3: 3/4 cup Bumble Bee Salad, 6 oz Sliced Turkey meat (2:00)
Meal 4: Carrots (2), turkey Basil Meatloaf (1 slice--I only bought one pound, so I don't know how much this acutally is) (4:30)

Blog on friends!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice Job on the 10!

BuckeyeRunner said...

I'm jealous! I wish I was close enough to meet you guys for a run!

D said...

I'm w/buckeye ~ I want to run w/you guys (and buckeye)!