Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Food and Workout Log

Preworkout: Chocolate smoothie (protein shake) 4:45
Workout: Tough Buttcamp today. It was not nearly as aerobically intense as it was just intense. In short it was hard. I will be pretty sore!! I am still ill. I cancelled my appointment last night at 8, due to the fact that I just couldn't muster any more energy to finish my training appointments. I felt bad though. I waited until she got there then told her that I was going to go home, a totally unprofessional move. I hope she understands. I hardly ever get sick, on average about once a year. Apparently I was pretty glassy eyed and really, really pale. My husband sort of freaked out when I came walking through the door looking like I did. I just went right to bed. I feel only a pinch better so far, but it is only 7:30!!! No running today. I am going to take the advice of my dear friend Richard, I will condition myself to rest today or until I don't rattle when I breathe!!
Breakfast: 1/2 cup oatmeal measured dry and stevia, hot apple cider
I am seeing Dr. P, aka Dr. Voodoo, today. We will see how things are going.
Lunch: (purely my intentions) 2 cups Organic Garden Veggie Soup, a few Rice Crackers (no wheat involved)
Dinner: Not sure yet. I will get back to you on that!!

Hey, Martin Arlington Volleyball team won state!! Wooohooo!! Way to go girls!! I love it!! They are on Good Day Dallas on Fox today!! Yippee!!!

1 comment:

Cliff said...

Hard buttcamp = hard butt??

Rest if u need to....no need to push over a workout and only tired you more...