Search This Blog

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Hello, Everyone I am back!!

Did you think I fell off the face of the earth??? It feels like it. I have been soooooo busy this week, that the thought of blogging caused me to get behind in everything!! See, my family is celebrating Christmas at Thanksgiving due to the fact that my mom has to work on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! That would totally suck!! She's a labor and delivery nurse. I suppose when women stop having babies on those days she could spend her time with us, but until then we will celebrate around her schedule. So my December shopping, wrapping, and giving is all happening this week!! Yikes!! I was so not ready!! Today was a day from hell, literally!! I must have a black cloud over my head. It should be sunny tomorrow morning!! It started with a dead battery or possible Alternator, who knows which one. Then went to my entire system at work crashing and then crashing again. It went from bad to worse when I had to tell the patient I was supposed to test that I would have to reschedule him. Ususally that is fine, but this time I was at new location I had never tested before and needed to make a great impression. I came off like a blubbering idiot who did not know what she was doing. The doctor and the patient was mad. We will be lucky if we don't lose this account. The only good part was that my boss, who at this time last year was giving me a hard time about not knowing the technical side of my job, couldn't fix the problems either. I got on my bike, which I rarely ride, and started on my way home. Before I knew it I had popped the chain off. Sorry to all of you cyclists out there if I have just used incorrect terminology. I nearly fell because I am still very new at getting my feet out of the clips when stopping. I remembered how to put it back on and get on my way when my phone rings. By now I am just getting even more angry. My husband picks me and I finally end my day at home with a great episode of Alias. Thank god my day is over.
No running today, but intead a 6 mile ride on my bike.
More later!!
Blog on friends!!

2 comments:

D said...

This sounds like one of those days when, after the car gave you trouble, you should have went back to bed! The good news, you made it through! Even better news, tomorrow is FRIDAY!!

Unknown said...

I was wondering if you had fallen off the face of the earth. Sorry you had one of those days. I have been logging my food intake lately and if I am injured much longer I may just start posting it since I won't have anything else to say. And there is hardly any candy on the list. Lame!