Search This Blog

Friday, November 18, 2005

Hello!!

This week has been so hectic!! I am back and need to get back on track with running and blogging!! This morning no workout, again. Blehhh!! My car was on the fritz and all of the sudden, so is my psyche!! "Mercury must be retrograde." This was what my friends Richard and Dianne said to me today. I just have felt like being a slug. I have listened to my body for 2 days now, I think it is time I take back over. Tomorrow will be usually rest day, again. Sunday back to the 10 mile loop with Susan. Richard has plans to sleep in. I can't remember the last time I planned to sleep in. Hahaha!! I don't any runner plans to sleep in. Enjoy your rest, Richard. See you on Monday!!
Breakfast:
Organic Rolled oats, country crock light, sprinkle of Brown sugar, and a few dribbles of what was left of my maple syrup, and a whole organic banana
Snack:
Granny Smith Apple
Lunch:
1 cup left over Pork Stew (Yummy!!), and a slice of Cornbread
Snack:
A few handfuls of Chocolate covered Almonds
Dinner: (Shameful!!)
Corn Dog and Mozzarella Sticks (yikes!!)

Now that I am back, I feel guilty about blogging this food.
Weight check in: 163 (Wow!! This is great!!) Flow.

Blog on friends!!

1 comment:

Cliff said...

What's wrong with the dinner? Sounds good to me. :)