Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I am such a slacker!!!!!

Not only did I not blog yesterday, I could not drag my lazy butt out of bed this morning to do track work!! Two weeks in a row!! Yikes!!! My friend E has hurt her ankle and Susan is doing her own thing these days so I am left to my own demise!! I have to not hang out and talk volleyball with my other director on Tuesday nights so I can get to bed earlier!! 11:30pm is not early enough if I am to be at the track around 5 or so!! I just have to do better. I will get a nice run in early today!! I was supposed to do 7 x 800 so I should try to get at least that distance done and maybe somemore!!
Breakfast:(7:00)
1 cup Smart Start Antioxidant cereal, 1 cup Soy milk, 1/4 cup Blueberries
Snack: (9:30 or 10:00)
Apple (small Granny Smith) with Fat Free Caramel Apple Dip
Lunch: (12:00)
Turkey Sandwich (on Nature's Own Sugar free Whole wheat bread, 98%Fat Free Turkey, and 1/2 cup Baby Spinach with Light mayo), 1 serving Baked Cheetos, 1 Snicker Doodle Cookie
Snack: (2:00)
2 carrot sticks with Veggie Dip (1 TBSP)
Dinner: (5:00)
Left over Spaghetti and 2 pieces of Garlic Toast (Whole Wheat)

**This is what I am intending on eating today. We will see!! I am seeing the nutritionist tomorow, so I am feeling guilty and think I should eat really clean!!! Hahaha!!!

No comments: