Search This Blog

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Promised Pics from the game!!

This is Texas Stadium. The next time I will get the opportunity to go to a NFL game in Dallas we will have to go to the new stadium across town in Arlington. It hasn't been built yet, but I don't go to many games either!! We got there really early to get good parking, even though we had a pass that allowed us to park close to the stadium!!
Heehee, this is my husband cooking *man food*. Doesn't he look *manly* grilling on this pint size grill!! Hahahahaha!!! I had turkey and avacado for lunch that day. He made me carry my own cooler with my *chick food* in it. Hahaha!! Oh well!!
On the left is Kevin's dad and far right is my dad. What do you think, do I look like my dad??
I like butts!! Even better, butts in football pants!! Hahahahaha!! We were actually sitting this close!!


Go Cowboys!! Yay, we had a ton of fun!! Maybe we can go again sometime!! My dad was beaming all weekend long!! None of us had ever been to a NFL game!! At times, I think John Maddon may have helped me with what was going on during the game!! One bonus, I could see the ball, so I didn't get lost in the play fakes and so on!! :) What a girl thing to say!!:)

1 comment:

tryathlete said...

Love the pictures! Sounds like it was a ton of fun!