Search This Blog

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Hello!!

So my run sucked yesterday and my younger volleyball team is horrible!! I have a really crappy day!! I went to watch the white rock marathon. Watch???!! I can't believe it!! I wanted to run it or the half. My older volleyball team is going to do pretty well this next weekend. Oh yeah, buttcamp last week
Warm up
barbell squat with feet together
ladders
side leg raises
stairs and touch door across gym and touch the door
switch legs
cardio (I don't remember what, but I have it written down in my book downstairs--do you need to know the cardios??)
step ups with glute kick in back
cardio
plyo deep squat to jump
cardio
calf raises
cardio
duck walks
cardio
bear crawls
cardio
deadlifts
cardio
straight legged crunches with feet stacked
cardio
switch feet
cardio
CB13 (oblique crunches leaning on ball)
cool down cardio
switch sides

Susan if you need more, let me know!!
Breakfast: oatmeal with stevia and butter
Lunch: taco soup
Dinner: left over taco soup (I have not gone corndog crazy!!!) hahahaha!!
Snack: Fudge!!
Blog on friends!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry about your younger volleyball team. I hope they don't read your blog. I am not going to comment on Susan's heirarchical structure, because we all adore her, but congratulations on making it to the upper class of her blog. You're so priveleged.

** This is sarcastic humor and in no way a challenge or demeaning comment towards you or Susan. Sometimes I need to clarify my humor because I have been told that I offend at times.