Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Ready to Conquer the World?

Oh yeah!! I am feeling so much better!! Poor Kevin, he's got the sinus stuff again!! I am going to do everything I can to keep from getting it back from him!! Good hand washing, clean sheets, Lysol and so on!! I am glad I am feeling better, I have 4 tests today!! Yipeee!! Considering my average has been 4 tests a month, this is a good thing!! I am not going to do any exercising though!! I don't want to risk it!! I will be healthy after Christmas!! You just wait and see!! I will be stronger than ever!! I am hungry to run and workout, but oddly enough, not for food!! How strange!!
M1: 1/4 cup oatmeal, butter, brown sugar, banana
M2: Protein shake, fruit cup
M3: Fiesta Chicken soup and giant goldfish (do not eat list)
M4: Nature's Valley Peanut Butter Granola Bar
M5: 3 Butterfly Fried Shrimp (This actually tasted really gross!!), handful of fries, a few bites of a salad, bread (one slice), and about 4 bites of Praline Cheesecake (this also actually tasted gross) What's wrong with me on those things, could it be I am actually changing my taste buds??? How strange!!

More Later!! Blog on friends!!

2 comments:

tryathlete said...

Sounds like things are improving. Keep well.

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better.