Search This Blog

Friday, December 16, 2005

Haha, I got tagged!!

I like this tag better than the other one where you have to back into the archives and so on. So here we go:
1) I met my sexy husband in a dance club in Deep Ellum (back when it was safer to go there). We chased each other around the dance club. I vowed never to date anyone I had met in a dance club, and then ended up marrying him. Who knew you could actually find a great person in a club. We will be married for 3 years on Jan. 25th.

2) I played volleyball for Texas Christian University for one year before leaving the program to work. You see, TCU is an incredibly expensive place to learn. I was merely a walk on and had no financial help. I had to work!! Yikes!!

3) My work ethic gets me into serious health trouble. I had to miss out on anything whether it is work or play related so I don't. Being sick is not an option!! I am pretty sick now and have cancelled all of my appointments today and going to the doctor!! I will let you more after I go.

4) I would love to take dance lessons some day. All forms of dance interest me, belly, ballroom, country western (even though, I know some already), hip hop, whatever! I love to move around and I love music so why not!!

5) Training for a marathon is more thrilling to me than the actual marathon itself. I love to go on long runs where I know the route and what to expect around every turn. I love looking at the sun rise and hearing nothing if I want or hearing just my music.

So there you go!! I will tag cliff, massage man running, mia, flatman, and mike. Welcome mike!! I have been so busy, so I am not sure if you all have been tagged already or not!!

3 comments:

:) said...

I am working on it...

Funny story about the club. I have a VERY similar story!

Where did you go to high school and what year did you graduate?

Cliff said...

Yeah I agree....the marathon is so so..but those 3 hr training runs..oh i love those

Unknown said...

Thanks for the interesting tidbits. I hope you feel better soon.