Search This Blog

Monday, December 19, 2005

Rest is good!!

I am now in my 4th day of rest and doing a bit better!! My sinus infection turned into Bronchitis or Walking Pneumonia, I am not sure which. I had a really, really hard time breathing on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I cancelled all of my appointments all weekend long and so far everyone today. I am doing better today, I still think I will cancel my evening appointments for just one more day. I am not willing to risk relapsing again!! I don't want a hospital visit because I am too stubborn to rest. I will rest!! The more I move around, the more I cough, and that makes my chest hurt so I will not be moving around for a little bit longer!! Anyway, I miss everyone and can't wait until things get back to normal!! I still don't have any appetite, but that is okay with me!! Hahaha!! I have been eating just not as much!! Okay, now with the diet for today:
M1: 1/4 oatmeal measured dry, butter, brown sugar, banana
M2: 1 cup organic veggie soup, fruit salad, giant goldfish (I think these have flour in them)
M3: POS 2 shake
M4: Not sure yet, I will blog more later!!

Miss you all!! Blog on friends!!

3 comments:

Dubs said...

Get Well Soon!!

D said...

We just don't have time for illness or injury! Hope you feel better soon!

Cliff said...

Hope you get well soon. Is your cough bothering you? You might want to try Buckley's..i love that stuff.. so soothing...