Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Back on the Track again!!

This morning I fought with myself over whether or not to go to the track with the Plano group. After much contemplation, I decided that I should go. So I did. I did 6 x 800's ranging in time from 3:54-4:03. There were not very many people there, but that didn't matter much. I just wanted to run and get it over with. I feel good about what I accomplished today. I do think I might be relapsing with the whole cold thing, though. How long does this last?? I have sore throat, fatigue, congestion, and a headache. This is total torture!!
M1: EAS Protein shake, and an apple
M2: 1/2 cup Oatmeal (measured dry), butter, brown sugar
M3: Bowl of tomato soup, 2 cookies (this is of course on the do not eat list)
M4: Snickers (it just keeps getting worse!! this is what happens when I am sick, I have no control or discipline!!)
M5: Veggetable soup with added chicken, 2 Corn muffins (made with out flour, not that it means much since I had sugar and flour in the cookies earlier!!)

Susan my pics look great!! My profile is funny!! I have this funny expression on my face!! Heehee!! Bootcamp tommorrow???

Blog on friends!!

4 comments:

Mike said...

I found your blog by accident, but I happen to be a runner in North Texas as well. I'm training for next year's New York marathon (assuming I win a lottery place).

Good luck getting to Boston!

MEX-WORKS RACING said...

Your food log looks like mine. And yes, Susan should post pics of Buttcamp in all of its glory. Oh, Splenda brown sugar is awesome on oatmeal, you don't even need the butter!

Cliff said...

Woah that's good pic.

D said...

Nice new blog photos! I didn't know Splenda came in the brown sugar variety! Hope you are feeling better.