Search This Blog

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas Y'all!!


I have had the most wonderful Christmas!! The only thing that might have topped it off was an incredible 10 mile run; however I did stick to my guns. No running or exercise until after Christmas. Well, here we are at 6:40pm (Tejas time) and I have not exercised...unless you count the walk Nikko and I went on. Now that Kevin and I have gorged ourselves and are enjoying a bit of Champagne and desert, I don't think I will do any running tonight!! Hahaha!! We have been so blessed this year!! Both of us are gainfully employed, have the most amazing group of friends, a loving extended family, a dog who will let us do just about anything to, and an incredible love for each other! What more could you ask for? I think the Champagne is making me ooooze sentiment. I should stop. Uhhh, no I shouldn't, isn't what Christmas is for??? Being all lovey and sentimental?? I think so!! And so on. I can't wait until tomorrow, I get to workout again!! I am healthy and ready to jump or plunge back into my workout program!! Oh yeah, here are some really great pics from this Christmas..some of them are actually from Thanksmas (Christmas at Thanksgiving in OK with my fam!!).

Blog on friends!!

No comments: