Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I love Buttcamp!!

Buttcamp was really good this morning!! We all worked really hard!! Dianne, Candi, and Susan we missed you!! Come back on Thursday!! I have become a human garbage disposal!! Yesterday I did not blog for I was embarrassed about what all I ate!! Today is better, but still bad!!
Dr. P my shoulder is killing me!! I think it is bicep tendonitis but I am not sure!! I have old coach's shoulder syndrome!! hahahaha!!
I want to run today, but not sure when!! I am loving being lazy!! I am not sure I want to run tomorrow morning, it is going to be incredibly cold and running on a track just doesn't sound appealing!!

Preworkout: Protein shake
Breakfast: 2 egg whites, 1 egg, an apple, 3 pieces of bacon (Dr. P, you don't have to explain, I know why it is bad!!)
Snack: Wheat and dairy free oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (too many of them, and I know the sugar is a problem!!)
Lunch: Bean soup, and white corn tortilla chips
Dinner: Corn Dogs (I think. Kevin chose this. I know, I know totally shameful diet these days!!)

Susan, I have volleyball tournaments on the same weekends as Houston, Austin and Cowtown. I hear ya, argggg!! I am thinking Surfside on Feb. 11th.

Check it out:
http://www.active.com/event_detail.cfm?event_id=1260720

It sounds kind of cool!! I really want to find a race to run in Feb. so I can run another in April or May!! What do you think??

Blog on Friends!!

No comments: