Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Food and Workout Log

This morning a few of us met for Buttcamp. Susan informed me that she almost brought a camara to share photos with all of you bloggers out there. She told me that Buttcamp is famous now. Hahahaha!! I am sooooo happy that my class is famous. Heehee!! It was good this morning, in fact it was almost a bit easy. It is just about time to change it up again!!! I wonder what we will do then?? How creative can I get?
I followed Buttcamp with a 3 mile run on the treadmill (30minutes).
M1 (4:30) Glucerna Protein Shake
M2 (7:30) 2 eggs, 2 egg whites, 3 pc. bacon (I can hear you now, Dr. P, it is not good for me!!), 1 green apple, Pumpkin dip, 1 piece of spelt toast with pumpkin spread on it, and a chi tea (with soy milk of course)
M3 (1:00) Chicken Sandwich (no bun, so I guess that it is just chicken), tater tots, Rootbeer with Vanilla
M4 (6:15) Protein shake, banana
M5 (8:45) chicken nuggets and fries (This is awful, but I was ravished after volleyball practice)

Blog on friends!!

5 comments:

:) said...

Buttcamp pictures...I can't wait! :)

Cliff said...

I say you guys should start a Butt Camp training program....that would be super cool.

tryathlete said...

Where can I get the "Karrie's Buttcamp" DVD?

Unknown said...

I like the new pics. So what's the story on the Chicago certificate?

ida said...

Buttcamp IS famous. Definitely a new term in my vocab.