Search This Blog

Friday, December 16, 2005

So the Doc says:

I have to rest, no exercise, for 3 days! I have a severe Sinus Infection and Bronchial Spasms. (Personally, anything with Spasms in the title in it is quite scarey!!) Anyway, I have to take Antibiotics for 5 days and a cough syrup with codine in it to take at night until my nasty cough goes away!! Torture, no exercise, no running, no volleyball, nothing??? This will be torture. At least it is only for 3 days instead of longer. She threatened me with pnuemonia, the walking variety, if I chose to continue running with all of this sinus stuff going on!! I lightly made a joke and asked if running pnuemonia would be better than walking pnuemonia. Hahahaha, too bad my doc didn't think it was very funny. She just said with her European accent: Karrie, you must get some rest or you will really end up being very sick and have to stop running for longer. I grudgingly agreed, after feeling like an elephant is sitting on my chest all day. I should start to feel better by Sunday and for sure by Monday!! Richard, I didn't ask if I could lift. I will have to see how I am feeling. Have fun running this weekend!! I miss you guys!!!

I am from Norman, Ok. I graduated in 96 from Norman High school. I am not from around here although I sometimes play it off like I am. I am a true Sooner at heart!!

Breakfast: Oatmeal, with butter and Brown Sugar Splenda
Lunch: Bowl of chicken Tortilla Soup, corn bread, and a brownie
Dinner: bowl of chili
Weight check in: 161.5
Flow.

Blog on friends!!

2 comments:

tryathlete said...

Oh no! Take it easy and get well soon.

:) said...

okie...heh.