Search This Blog

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Pics:

Saaaaay Cheeeeeeese!!!
Hey, check out our new TV!! That was a total surprise!! We love it!!
Kevin and I's feast was not this huge, but just about! How do you cook a Christmas dinner for 2? Every recipe I had was for like 12! Hahaha, we will be eating leftovers until Easter!!
On the left: Kevin, me, Jen my sis, and Jon her fiance. This was at the Indian Creek Christmas Dinner at Pappadeux's earlier this week!! What do you think, are Jen and I twins?? For all of you who know the answer already don't answer!! Hahaha!!
Check out the new tires!! I can't wait to test drive them!! Oh yeah, did I mention that these shoes were voted Runner's World Best Shoe of 2005? I knew these were my favorite for some reason!!
This was the surprise of the holiday!! I was totally sneaky and bought Kevin a new Paul Reed Smith Guitar. He was desperately in need of a new guitar, so I surprised him. His face was priceless when I presented him with it!!
It would not an occasion if I didn't torture my dog with some rediculious hat!! Christmas Eve fun!!
Merry Christmas everyone!!
I should have done these first and then my journal entry. Oh well!!

3 comments:

:) said...

Merry Christmas! Those are some awesome pictures!!!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas. I am a Brooks fan, but those Asics are nice anyways.

MEX-WORKS RACING said...

Great pics! Thanks for sharing. Looks like it was a good Christmas.