Search This Blog

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Wheat Free waffles taste funny!!

Last night was my first night without any medicine and I woke up coughing??? Bleh!! Oh well, I am not feeling as well as yesterday, but not feeling bad either. I feel like I am recovering from a yucky virus. Guess what, I am!! Hahaha!! I have 3 tests today, rounding out the week with 7 whole tests!! Wow, what a big week!! I haven't had a week this busy since last March!! I am driving all the way across town today and testing the sickest and most uncooperative patients!! This is good for my soul, I just know it!! I am learning wonderful lessons, right???

Dr. Voodoo is going to have to start all the way over with my diet. I have sort of fallen off the wheat, dairy, and sugar free diet thing!! I had to cancel my appointment on Tuesday because of feeling so sick. I want to make it back up possibly next week when things are full swing again!!

All of my friends and clients have been so sad this week for a lack of workouts!! I feel awful, and want to join in, but I can't risk it. Not yet at least!! I have not trained anyone this week, I have cancelled every last one of them!! This is very un-Karrie-like!! I like to push through everything, sickness, fatigue, injury whatever!! I never cancel, but this week I did. I must say that I am totally enjoying the sleep!! I am starting back up again on Friday, but no running or workingout my self until after Christmas!! I need to find a training goal!! Which marathon or half marathon to run!! I desperately need a goal!! I will have to keep checking my calander and commit to something!!

M1: wheat free, glutten free waffle (1), butter, real maple syrup, 1 banana sliced

Weight check in: 160.5 (I just might make my goal of dropping below 160 before Christmas yet!!)

Blog on Friends!!

1 comment:

Cliff said...

nice time go to washroom before u weight yourself...that will get u below 160 :)..

Merry Xmas