Search This Blog

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Running Log

Well this morning was gorgeous. I think it was 75 degrees or so. We started off a little rough. Susan's stomach was rebeling. After our first interval I noticed that I felt great again. How can this be possible? I have so horrible for like 3 months, and now 2 weeks in a row I feel great? Why question it, we have trained very hard and it should feel good. We set out to run 21, ended up timing 15.5 and completing 18. Does this sound strange? We don't usually time our warmup which these days seems to vary from very little to 2 miles or so. I had clocked the 15.5 in the same time as last weekend. Consistancy is always good. I felt great but blistered again. My big toe will not heal!! This is getting very irritating! Hopefully it will get better soon!! I can't wait to run next weekend!! It is a short 10 mile run!! I plan to do it in way under 2 hours!! We, Kevin and I are going to Austin to see my brother in law and my best friend, Manda. It is her birthday. I love going to Austin. Everytime we go I always come back saying that I want to move there. Who knows, maybe someday we will move there. Anyway, I am excited to try the tempo run on Wednesday!! I know it will go well. I will push through the fatigue. I will be awesome. I know it will!!
Blog on friends!!

PS: I have hardly kept track of what I have eaten today, but it is plenty!!

No comments: