Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2005

Food Log 8/22/05

Workout: Weights with Richard (not so bad today, I think I am getting stronger)
Spark
Muscle Fuel
Breakfast:
Smoothie (made with Tofu, Banana, Minute maid light orange tangerine juice, 1/2 cup peaches)
1 cup dry cereal (Lucky charms)
Snack or Lunch 1:
Uncrustable (I love these things, they are so easy)
Motts Healthy harvest applesauce
Low calorie black and white brownie
Lunch 2:
1/2 turkey sandwich
small Granny smith apple
Snack:
Snack bag of popcorn
Dinner:
Grilled Chicken sandwich
home made Coleslaw
Lay's potato chips (about 1 oz)

Running Totals:
Calories:1700
Fat:54.4
Carbs:222.8
Protein:61.4
Fiber:22.9

Calories burned during workout and walk with Nikko=269
My walk this morning was quite enjoyable (is that a word?). I was very aware of my surroundings today. I have been told that we have some wildlife in my area. There have been several sitings of coyotes (how do you spell that? I should look that up, oh well) and bobcats. Just this morning a gentleman mowing his yard told me that just before I came around the corner a coyote just ran across his yard. I did not see it, unfortunately. I love wildlife. I noticed a few things this morning on my walk. First, I love the smell of trees and dirt. Odd as it may seem, I just do. It reminds me of camping. And I LOVE to go camping. There is this one area around my apartment where there are a lot of trees and I look forward to walking through there everyday. It is always cooler over there and it smells good. The second thing is that although I hate crickets, (I don't like to see them or feel them jump on me--I am terrified of that) I love the sounds they make. It was like a wonderful concert was being played just for me as I walking through the trees. Maybe it wasn't all crickets, but at any rate I loved the sounds I heard this morning. I am left feeling very appreciative of the small bit of wildlife left in Lewisville. There should be more of it. Too bad progress has no room for nature.
**Ran 3 miles in around 33 minutes (360 calories burned). Legs are very tired. I thought they were okay, but they are not. They felt all rubbery.
Blog on friends!!

No comments: