Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Food Log 8/17

Workout:
Spark
Breakfast:
Banana
1 slice of bread with reduced fat peanut butter
Snack:
Pear Oatmeal crisp
Lunch:
Uncrustable
Cheetos
Butterfinger
Dinner:
Chicken Sandwich

Totals:
Calories:1903
Fat:47.4
Carbs:145.6
Protein:48.1
Fiber:14

Workout this morning was a 4 mile tempo run. Goal: 36 minutes (9 minute mile). Reality: 40 minutes (10 minute mile). A few things happened today during this run, first it was further confirmed that Texas is not a place to train for a marathon, second we went out too fast, and third I charged a hill I had no business charging. All resulting in a slower pace. I struggled to catch my breath and get to "the place" I was in last week. Disheartening, but not all that bad. I am not disappointed. I am very tired. Today has been busy. Sorry, Candi I have not had a chance to get together ideas for you!! These are coming, probably on Friday. Tomorrow I have 4 tests in 2 different places, so I will most likely not get to it. I am sorry, but it is coming!!
Blog on friends!!

No comments: