Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Food Log 8/11

Workout:
Spark
Muscle Fuel
Breakfast:
Cereal, Soy Milk, banana
Lunch:
Leftover Alfredo
Breadsticks
Snack:
Sour Patch kids
Celery Sticks
Reduced fat Peanut butter
Dinner:
Grape Uncrustable
Running Totals:
Calories: 1932
Fat:40
Carbs:320
Protein:49.4
Fiber:20.8

Workout this morning was pretty good. I am tired. I can feel it in my legs. We, Susan and I, did the Star Track Eliptical (30 minutes; 304 calories). We did weights (125 calories). Nikko and I went for 2 walks today (40 minutes and 20 minutes). Overall a good day. I tested patients today. I know you may be thinking, oh my gosh, Karrie actually had to work today. That's what my husband always says. Haha!! I must say I think I have wasted more time watching reality tv for way too long. We have been watching Hooking up. I am so thankful I am happily married to a wonderful man. We are so fortunate.
I wanted to post some before pictures for motivation!! I can't believe I am going to do this, it is so embarrasing, but if it will motivate you all, I will post them!! Coming Soon: a blog on Snacking and How much should you be eating?? I will let you know.
Blog on Friends!!

No comments: