Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Food Log 8/10/05

Workout:
Spark
Endurox
Breakfast:
Mini wheats cereal
Banana
Soy Milk
Snack:
Applesauce
Butterfinger
Lunch:
Chicken Salad Sandwich
Cheetos
Peanut Butter Cookie
Snack:
Baby ruth Bar
Dinner:
Alfredo (made with Parmesean, Light butter, and Soy milk)
4 Breadsticks

Running Totals:
Calories: 2126
Fat:51
Carbs:254
Protein:63
Fiber:25

Workout this morning was wonderful. Richard and I met at 5am to do a tempo run. For those who don't know what a tempo run is, it is a run done at a faster than usual pace. We normally run about a 10:30 pace. We completed the 3 mile run averaging just over a 9 minute pace. That's right you read that right, 27:56. I was so excited. It was so good. I had a very spiritual run. It was weird. I was hearing my MP3 player, but not listening. I remember repeating a couple of songs (Chevelle and Black Eyed Peas), but not really ever listening to them. I was in a very meditative state. Almost like I was unconscously running. I was never winded, or tired until near the end. It was wonderful!!. My spirit is renewed and I feel great!! I can't wait until the Elvis Run this weekend!! I know it will be wonderful. It is funny how and when your prayers are answered. I have been praying for a calm spirit and peaceful mind. My anxiety was lifted during my run. I find such peace and calmness when I run. It is my time to get connected with the spirit.
I finished the evening with a 40 minute bout with a kickboxing bag. I have not done that in a while. It felt good to beat up on a punching bag. Such a release. I wish there were more classes that I could take. For now I am just blessed that I can go to the aerobics room and use the bags there.
Total calories burned:
884

No comments: