Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Food Log 8/30/05

Workout:
Spark
Muscle Fuel
Breakfast:
1/4 cup Soy nuts
Banana
1/2 Peach
POS 2 shake
Lunch:
Bean Burrito (Taco Bell)
2 cookies
Lemonade (Minute maid light)
Dinner:
2 Healthy Choice Hot dogs on buns
7 up plus

**Also, I had some doozey cookies from American Cookie Company (You got it the little ones with the icing in the middle). I can't find nutritional info on these, so my caloric intake is off. I had a breakdown, stress breakdown!! It is okay, tomorrow is a new day!! My stress levels are over the top.

Totals:
Calories: 1576
Workout this morning was 30 minutes on eliptical trainer and weights. Weights were tough today!! It was a great workout, I am already going to be sore. Tomorrow is a 3 mile tempo run!! I am planning on another 27 minute run. With my stress being so high, I might go even faster.

**I am going to post "Exercise Opportunities" tomorrow. I think I might do some yoga. Anyone interested? I will let you know what time and where tomorrow, don't want any creepy people to catch on!!

Blog on friends!!

No comments: