Search This Blog

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Food Log 8/25/05

Breakfast:
Smoothie (Same as yesterday)
Sweet Potato bread
Lunch 1:
Tuna Salad Sandwich (Snowshoe Naan bread, Tuna, Fat free mayo, Baby spinach)
1 cup slice carrot
1Tbsp Fat free veggie dip
Lunch 2:
Uncrustable (Grape--did I mention that I love these things?)
Applesauce
Doritos
Dinner:
1 oz. Baked Tortilla chips
1 cup of Burracho Beans (from Central Market)

Running Totals:
Calories:1375
Fat:37.9
Carbs:183
Protein:57.4
Fiber:29.8
**There is not enough time during the day to eat as much as I should!! I worked in Garland, stopped by Central Market to get fruit, came home to grab something to go, and headed to the office to drop equipment off. By the time I was done with all of that, it was time to go train my fave clients!! (All of you are my faves!!) It is now 9:15pm and I haven't eaten enough. Oh what a horrible problem to have. Hahahahaha!! I am going to grab a handful of peanut butter covered pretzels (I have no idea how many calories are in them) and head to bed!!
**Sleep is good!! I slept in this morning until like 9:30!! Wow, I can't think of the last time I slept this late!! I am so blessed that I have a job that allows this kind of lifestyle!! I really needed the rest!! Oh, last night I ate a snack (1 cup dry cereal). I was hungry. I should go put it in yesterday's log, but oh well! I am ready to conquer the world today!! I have one test today (in my 2nd least favorite spot--Garland). I get to deal with people who are arrogant, rude, and never know when and where I am supposed to go. I hate that place. I suppose it's a fair trade, since I get to train all of my favorite clients, run in the middle of the day if I want, and get to sleep in. I plan to workout this afternoon. I will be doing 30 minutes of cross training and weights! I will let you know how it goes later!
Blog on friends!!

No comments: