Search This Blog

Monday, January 09, 2006

Where have I been??

Oh my goodness, has it been 8 days since I blogged??? I guess so!! I have just spent the longest weekend in OKC at volleyball tournament!!! I am tired!! I ran 12 last Wednesday, 5 on Friday and nothing over the weekend!! Wow!! I rested today and will start with Buttcamp in the morning. I also plan to run 3-5 miles. Wednesday WILL be track day, Thursday will be Bootcamp again and a short run, Friday will be another run 5-6 miles, depending how much sleep I get on Thursday night!! Oh well, let another hectic week begin!!

Blog on Friends!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you're a busy gal. We wonder where you go when you leave us with nothing to read for 8 days.

tryathlete said...

Glad to have you back.

Cliff said...

Sounds like a good busy healthy week :)