Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

No Buttcamp!!

This morning at about 4:30am I sat on my couch and called all of my buttcamp buddies and cancelled on them. I feel bad, but I needed the rest and my left foot is very painful!! It has been bothering me since just before Christmas, but today it feels worse. It is actually swollen and a bit difficult to walk. I think it is time for a solid day off from exercise. I am icing and taking anti-inflamitories and stretching. It should be significantly better tommorrow!! If it is like the other times my right foot has given me trouble. I might go for a bike ride (wait did I say that I should take a day off??).
I am running one test today on a cancer patient. I am bit nervous. This is a first. I have tested several very sick patients but none that are going through chemo while I test them. EEEKKK!! It should be fine. I am told it is not any different that testing a regular patient. We'll see!!

Still looking for info on the Shinerbash Century ride. And also some protein advice from yesterday's post.

Blog on friends!!

1 comment:

:) said...

A bike ride is not a workout...its for fun!!!