Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Catch up!!

Yesterday I went solo for a 5.1 mile run. I finished in 55 minutes (10:47's). Sad, slow, but I got it done. The new course I have been doing is hilly!! I don't think I will run it over the summer or when it gets hot. There is no shade and quite a bit of traffic. I want to keep at it and break 50 minutes next time I run it. It was a nice run though. I felt pretty good, my legs burned from the hills.

This morning I went to Buttcamp with B. We are still plogging along with this format. My right knee right under the kneecap is a bit wanky this morning. I am not sure what is up with that. Weather change?? My left plantar fascia is really sore too, maybe from the jumping at volleyball? We did not do any plyo's in Buttcamp this morning. I went for lower impact cardio intervals. Since Massoman has been opting out on Monday lift days, I need the Bootcamp days just to get my lifting in. Kudos to those who are motivated to go to the gym witht the intent to lift. I get distracted and unmotivated. Odd, but true. It is only odd because it is not like my personality to be unmotivated in a gym. I like to lift with friends, it is more fun.

I am seeing Dr. Voodoo today. I think I have gotten my diet back in order. I just want to check in and make sure I am still on track. I need that accountability right now since things are so hectic. I also need an iron supplement. I am low. I can feel it and see it. I am pale, fatigued (more than I think I should be despite everything I am doing!!), and I wear out fast during my workouts. Ding, Ding, Ding, I am iron deficient!!! Hahaha, at least I can make a joke of my health.

I am off to have a great day of rest (no tests, no clients and I am playing hookie from volleyball so my husband and I can celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary!!). I want to chase that 50 minute 5.1 mile loop and go for a bike ride! Then I think I will be like a cat and just lay around!! It sounds so wonderful!! Have a great day everyone!!!
Blog on friends!!

3 comments:

E-Speed said...

happy anniversary!

have fun on the ride and run!

D said...

Happy Anniversary! 5 miles is still 5 miles - nice!

Dubs said...

Happy 3rd!!