Search This Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Running Slow!!

This morning I snoozed right through to 5:20!! I was supposed to meet Susan and Richard to run a 10 mile loop. I called Susan and told her not to wait for me, that I would not make it in time!! Richard goes to church on Sundays and I did not want him to be late. I know that is important to him. So I slept in and then went out on my own. I did a slow 7 mile run (11 minute) pace. My body feels weak. I can tell that I have not been running as I should be. I have a plan to get better at this.
I will turn my phone off at 9:30 or 10:00. I will not accept any calls after that time. I will do my very best at getting to bed on time. I will leave Thursday night practices early--I don't need to hang out with the other coaches. I am actually going to try to move Thursday practices to 7:30 instead of 8:00. 30 minutes will make a difference I am sure!!
Oh well, I got my run in even if it was slow!! My course was hilly and windy!! I will do better next weekend!!

Blog on friends!!

1 comment:

Cliff said...

It's amazing how 30 min sleeping earlier can make a big difference.

This is something i have to work on.

Snooze till 5:20. I still consider that pretty good. 5 am wake up is a miarcle for me. Maybe Texan have this wake up early gene.