Search This Blog

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!!

I am so sluggish today!! Yesterday I went for a 9 mile run (1:37--10:47's) and then met a friend and rode like 18 miles on our bikes! I had a great time, but my legs and body is so tired. My calves are sore, but that is about it. Everything else is just stiff. It will get better!!
We rang in the New Year last night at a comedy club. We had such a great time!!
The majority of today has spent on sleeping. We got in around 2:00am, add that with muscle fatigue and you get a lot of sleep!! Hahaha!!
I have been thinking very seriously about my New Year's Resolutions. Actually, I would prefer to not call them resolutions. I will think of them as goals for 2006. I can keep goals, but resolutions, I am not sure I can keep!! Haha!! So here they are.
In 2006 I would:
like to run 3 marathons (starting with Surfside on 2/11)
move closer to becoming vegetarian (I have quite a way to)
to get recertified for ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
to get CPFT certified (Certified Pulmonary Function Technician)
go on a tropical vacation

So this seems like a lot, but I think I can do it!! The marathon in Feb will be tough to get ready for, but I think if I push hard enough and stay injury free, I can do it. I can't help but be excited for the future. There are so many wonderful things to look forward to.

No comments: