Search This Blog

Monday, January 16, 2006

SPD clips? Shoes?

Which one is it? Anyway, Clif they are SPD. I have gotten pretty good at getting my foot off of the clips. I went today to ride 10 miles or so with my friend who would otherwise like to be known as the AARP eligible friend. We were followed around by a couple of teenagers in a yellow Jeep Wrangler. It was actually quite funny!! Hahahaha!! We joked sometime between the 2nd and 3rd time we saw them that they just thought we were hot!! Hahaha!! It was a great ride anyway. No running today, just training and cycling. Tomorrow will be buttcamp and maybe some running!!

Blog on friends!!

3 comments:

:) said...

Woohoo...a hardcore cyclist in the works!!!

Cliff said...

My first time with SPD clips was with a bunch of hare core cyclist. We rode
75 miles at 16 mph. I was struggling to keep up. I dreaded every red lights b/c I have to get off my clips.

It was funny (ok not too funny). They had to stop two times to wait for me.

kt said...

what is buttcamp? do you all live near each other or have you just posted buttcamp and people all follow your lead all over the world?

also, are you training for triathalon?

kt=)