Search This Blog

Friday, January 20, 2006

Could I eat anymore food???

I am so with you Susan, I too have gone off the deep end nutritionally too!! I am stressed to the max, and I have not eaten very well. I know that is not helping my stress, it only contributes to it.
I was just reading Boingo's blog (I think that's it) and saw his invitation to the Boston Marathon. I must admit, I felt the slightest twinge of jealousy. I say that and then stress some more because I have only run like 5 miles this week, and I have eaten enough food to feed an army!! Oh well, this too will pass. I am sure of this!! Congrats Boingo!!!

Maybe I will get some running in tomorrow morning??? I have as always a jam packed day!! It is full of Bowling with my middle sis, then getting ready for a bridal shower I have planned for my youngest sis. We have not been getting along very well lately. There are just some things that she doesn't get. We have the party in the evening and I have planned a somewhat healthy menu. We will just see how it goes!!
It is time to watch the Wedding Crashers with my hotty hubby who thinks I work too much!! hahaha, he might have a point.
Blog on friends!!

3 comments:

Cliff said...

Eat anymore food *L*

I feel like a swarm of locusts. I raid the fridge. All the greens are gone and stuff myself with whatever left to fill me up.

kt said...

hey: i found your blog...via let's see, rob the runner, to susan, to the massage therapist guy...who always mentions "buttcamp" WHICH was WHY i visited your'n...to find out about THAT. but then i noticed you quoted Corinthians and my spirit soared!
so i will be back. do you mind if i link you in my sidebar? i will only w/ permission!
so, HAVE YOU QUALIFIED for Boston?
my friends here have. i have not tried and i prob will never qualify. i'm just trying to run my first in april. i'm way over here in wa.state. i don't know if they've gotten their 'invitations.' just know they qualified.
i'll be looking for you!
God Bless!
kt

kt said...

ps: along w/ your EATING... i seem to go up and down. not surprising: done THAT all my life. but FRUSTRATING. my dh doesn't get how i can blow it w/ eating when doing all the hard work of the high mileage. i don't know either. just habit. that's all i can say. and IN THE MOMENT there is NOTHING that can get in my way. i seriously need to drop __ pounds. a lot. this is why, i'm sure, i'm having pain in my legs. am i permanently screwing up my legs or will the pain and damage go away when i've lost the wt? i need prayer, i guess. that i'll JUST DO IT when it comes to making right choices. i ran my farthest yesterday: 11 miles. the good effects (including making healthy choices cuz i'm still on a high) will no doubt last thru today...and i hope and pray longer. i hate running like 5 miles JUST to MAKE UP FOR a 'binge.' these days that translates to like frosting w/ graham crackers. that's the craving of late. it's becuz i've come off about a yr of trying to abstain from sugar and flour.
ah me. more'n you wanted to read. any advice coveted. but i know you are BUSY. i am buying and eating healthier here. whole wheat, some organic, vegies and fruit. grains, granola, oatmeal. lovely. i have to watch portions tho. it's weird cuz you have to eat more carbs to be able to run more, RIGHT? but i have to eat LESS to lose wt. it's a weird balance have not mastered. i want to tho. today.

in Him,
kt