Search This Blog

Sunday, January 22, 2006

I am so glad the weekend is over!!

Is this normal?? To be glad that the week is starting? Oh well, my weekend was filled with more stress. I think I might implode with all of this going on. I did not get to run this morning, it rained pretty hard. Richard called and cancelled. I slept in. We all, runnersusan, massoman and myself planned to run tomorrow morning and wouldn't you know it, my Jeep battery is dying AGAIN!! I did not park it in the garage last night and this morning I got stranded at Blockbuster. I hitched a ride with my sis to practice and Kevin has been working on all evening. He can't quite figure it out. So I am going to the Y bymyself to run on the treadmill, wait for a client, lift, wait for a few clients more, ride my bike to the office, test 2 patients, ride back to the Y, train a couple more clients then have Kevin pick me up. I can't handle all of this!! I must slow down, some how, some way!! I will do it. I have kept to my boundries for volleyball, I guess I need more to stay grounded. I am going insane because I am so busy!! I will get over it, I need to get over it. Things will get better!!

By the way, did I mention that it rained today??? Yay!! Richard and Susan, I miss you both dearly!! I am sad that I am not training with you guys as much!! I hope to get back to it soon!!
Blog on friends!!

2 comments:

Cliff said...

I am never worry about Monday. With all the training and what not, the week just breeze right by.

Unknown said...

I hope things slow down for you eventually and you are able to relax a bit. Run when you can.