Search This Blog

Sunday, November 19, 2006

A soggy head

Okay, I now feel like I am underwater. My ears are so full of fluid. I am going to have to go to the Doc because, I think I might also be running a low grade fever. Yuck!! This is not good. I have 3 maybe 4 interviews in the next 48 hours and I am starting to feel crummy!! Not good I say. I did not run this morning. Runnersusan started it, she called first. I called second and Massoman told me that his BW was third. All three of us wanted to sleep in. It seemed that he was the only one who wanted to run. How is it that I can go to sleep with such great expectations, but a mere 7 hours later I am singing another tune. I walk around the rest of the day grumpy because I did not get a workout in. Arg!! This cycle is getting frustrating!! I have to go. I have a few workouts to get done before the night is over and my head is floating around!!

Blog on friends!!

2 comments:

massoman said...

if there is an infection that will have to be addressed, but i wonder if seeing dianne for mld might help.

good luck on your interviews.

Dubs said...

Hope you are feeling better!!