Search This Blog

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sleeping in is great!!

I chose this morning to sleep in instead of running with runner susan. I called her to make sure they were going to run, but when I did not hear back I took it as a sign that I was intended to sleep in. I will run today, just a bit later. Hummm. Only 3 kids showed up last night for tryouts for 16's. That's my age group. I was a bit relieved. I have to get through one maybe 2 more tryouts. I still may have a team, but it is not looking like it. I am glad because if we end up moving I don't want to have to leave a team. That would be so hard. I have an assistant just in case I do have to but I don't even want to do that. Yikes!! I have got to go to Petsmart. We are out of Chow for the Nikster. She's hungry and I must go. I will blog later.

Blog on friends!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm with you on the sleeping in. I'm not sure I want it to become a habit, but it feels so good to do.

massoman said...

sleep is sooooo good, and good for you too.