Search This Blog

Sunday, November 05, 2006

I think it was rumor!!

No rain. Ha!! We must have been kidding ourselves. We live in Texas. It doesn't rain in Texas. Ha! Well yesterday was great!! It was good and cold. We rode 32 miles and took it easy. I saw some of my Iron girl friends from over the summer. They were trying to talk me into training for the Galveston 70.3. Hahahahaha!!! The funniest part, I am actually considering it, if we are still here. Hotty Hubby may join me in that training. I am totally fired up about that. He just needs to learn to swim better. Anyway, the 32 was great and just the right distance. I had to rush back and go to work at a craft store for 5 hours. It is pretty neat. They pay me to make scrapbooking stuff. How wonderful. This morning I was supposed to me the Trot group but they keep standing me up. This is particularly frustrating because I would have done the half with runner susan and massoman if I knew they weren't going to be there. It ended up being okay because I met massoman's BW and we ran 4.5 without taking a walking step. It was so good. I felt so good that I went home and grabbed Nikko and we went another 2.5. In all I ran 8 miles this morning. Yay!! I haven't felt this good in so long!! Fabulous!! I have to get to the grocery store and then tryouts round 2!!
Blog on friends!!

1 comment:

massoman said...

good job on the run! we missed you at the half but dianne is so pumped about running now because of this run. it's great. i think she sees running faster as a real possibility.