Search This Blog

Friday, November 03, 2006

A good start.

I am off to a good start this weekend. What does that mean?? I don't have much to do. I would love to run in the Half this weekend, but I am scheduled to lead a Turkey trot group on a short run. This will be the first time in 4 years that I have not run it. Sad. Tomorrow I am going with hotty hubby and another one of our friends are going to the other side of Dallas for a rally. There has been much debate on which distance we should participate in. We were thinking 58miles, but then it might rain and neither one of my cohorts is into cold wet cycling. Yuck!! I tend to agree. Hmmm. So now we are thinking the 32miler. I will fill you all in later!! Happy Friday!
Blog on friends!!

1 comment:

massoman said...

what ever ride you guys do, have fun. so far this morning it has not rained. maybe it'll just be a rumor and it won't.