Search This Blog

Monday, November 13, 2006

A super fast run and a super sore back.

This morning despite my middle back shouting at me, I ran with runnersusan and donkey. I was hoping that the running would loosen it up. It hasn't in fact, it might be a bit worse. I have rested all day, taken Advil and drank tons of water and electrolyte mix. I am well hydrated. It is totally muscular, but it hurts!! I can't twist, bend, bring my chin to my chest or breathe deeply without it hurting. Yuck!! This has happened before and I don't remember if there was one thing in particular that fixed it. Hummm. More rest.
Oh, oh, oh our run was super awesome!!! We ran 3 miles in 29:23 and we walked a short bit due to the misbehavior of runnersusan's ipod, it would not stay on her arm. We were shocked because along with the ipod, donkey was quite a pill for runnersusan. It was great!! We need more runs like that!!!!

On the job front. No one has called back for a second interview, but it is only 1:00pm on Monday. It may be a few more days. Also, a Y in Austin called and wants to chat and set up an interview. That's exciting. It still gets very hot there. Hummm. My quest for colder weather is diminishing I am afraid. I will keep you all posted!!

Blog on friends!!!

No comments: